Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont remember but a while back i dreamt about a ranch type place in a dark forest at night that was being attacked by zombie gorillas and they were in vivid detail! i could see the rotting flesh and rib cages man it was weird, an pretty spooky, kinda like the movie hollowman where the invisbility serum goes haywire and the gorilla almost gets stuck in the phase where only his skin and outter flesh is invisible ... @_@

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember dreaming about me driving my sister to school but instead we get chased by the police, I keep yelling "Can I pull over yet?" and my sister says "No! Keep driving"
    What does this mean?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if i could decipher dreams i would, but instead ill say this... its click it or ticket, florida is going to save lives... ... roffles thats the campaign going on here in FL for about a month, alot of ppl are getting stopped and ticketed lately >_>

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let's see, last night. I had this long dream about a theme park about eels. It was closing down, and this little girl got a baby eel and was stretching it. I told her to stop, but she didn't listen. The eel was ripped in half, and i when "aww~". Then i woke up. Or stayed asleep. I remember sleeping some more. or something...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Odd, it was the same dream from the first time I posted here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tried harder today and I remember two dreams. In the first one, out of which I only remember the second half, I was alone for a while then my father came too, walking around the Royal Palace of La Granja and other royal places (which were fictional, and the Palace was in the middle of them), searching for something. We would enter some rooms, but I don't remember why. Then I mysteriously ended in a park, went through an amphitheater, and it turned out that the park was in a city that looked like Madrid (which couldn't be, if it's near La Granja). I think I might have dreamt of that park some other day, or it was a dream I had before this one this same night. That's how it ended.

The next dream I'm in either the mountains north of Mardid or the Brave Coast (there were mountains, but I believe there were a sea as well). I was with a friend from university and we went up a mountain. Mid way, we either talked to an old lumberjack we knew in the dream, or saw his dog, I don't remember. Then we entered a bar in the top. We met a young kid, must have had like 13, and don't ask me how we had computers at hand and started chatting with the kid via IRC, even though we were right there. (Why do I always have to have these geeky dreams [img]wink.gif[/img] ). Me and my friend started discussing whether the kid was hacking the channel or not (!), and designed a secure chat tool right there (!!). The dream ended.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dreamed some weird plot where I was Ky (From GG), and Sol (Also from GG) and I were fighting, when we wnet undergrouned, into some hideout, and they were closing up the entrances when a buncha giant bugs started rushing by, trying to get inside... Then we were above ground stalking some congressman o.O

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dreamed of baseball.

Why? I dunno.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

maybe you like the sport =/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love baseball, but I've never once dreamed of anything with any resemblance to reality. I can't remember my dreams, but alot of them are quite surreal.